Help with putting out your bins
If you have trouble moving your wheelie bins, and there is no one else to help you, we can offer an "assisted collection".
We will collect your bins, empty them, then put them back.
You can also use this form to tell us your household circumstances have changed or call us on the number below.
- We only offer this service if there is no one living with you who can move your bins.
- You need to ensure there is a clear path from your bins to the road.
- You may need to change the place you keep your bins, e.g. from your back garden to your front garden.
- You also must ensure that we can get to your bins on your collection day, e.g. they're not blocked by cars or behind locked gates.
- You bin may be emptied anytime between 6:30am and 3:00pm