What goes in your grey bin?
Your grey bin is for the collection of materials that cannot be recycled.
- Black sacks or bin liners
- Bubble wrap
- Cat litter
- Cling film
- Crisp packets
- Chocolate wrappers / biscuit wrappers
- Broken glass
- Personal hygiene products
- Used tissues or kitchen towel
- Wrappers, plastic films or plastic packets
- Turf / soil
- Timber / laminate
- Plate / greenhouse glass
- DIY materials
- Building materials
- Electrical items
If you have any of these materials, take them to your local recycling centre.
Your grey bin will be collected each fortnight.
Is there anything wrong with this page?