My bin hasn't been collected
Winter weather - service disruption expected
The ice and snow is causing some disruption to our bin collection services. The forecast suggests these weather conditions will continue.
If your bin is not emptied as scheduled:
- Leave it out. We will get to it as soon as it's safe for us to do so.
- Avoid contacting us to report a missed collection. We are aware of the streets where we have not been able to access bins.
- Check our service updates page
Your bin might not have been emptied if:
- it was not out for collection by 7am
- it was not in your designated collection point
- access to your bin was blocked by roadworks or poorly parked cars
- the bin lid was open
- it is broken or damaged
- it had the wrong things in it
- it was too too heavy to be safely moved by our collection crews
- If we do not empty your brown bin, you must report this by 5pm on the day following your scheduled collection. We are unable to return to empty bins reported after this time.
As traffic issues or vehicle breakdowns may affect the time your bin is emptied, please do not report a missed collection until after 3pm.
We don't collect bags left beside bins.