My bin hasn't been collected
Your bin might not have been emptied if:
- it was not out for collection by 7.00am
- it was not in your designated collection point
- access to your bin was blocked by roadworks or poorly parked cars
- the bin lid was open
- it is broken or damaged
- it had the wrong things in it
- it was too too heavy to be safely moved by our collection crews
As traffic issues or vehicle breakdowns may affect the time your bin is emptied, please do not report a missed collection until after 3pm.
We don't collect bags left beside bins.
Is there anything wrong with this page?