My bin hasn't been collected
- Crews will only empty bins displaying a valid yellow collection sticker.
- If you have a blue sticker, this is no longer valid. The last date for collection was Friday 12 March.
- If you have a yellow sticker, these are valid from Monday 15 March.
- If we do not empty your brown bin, you must report this by 5pm on the day after your scheduled collection. We cannot return to empty brown bins reported after this time.
If your bin is not emptied as scheduled:
- Leave it out. We will get to it as soon as it's safe for us to do so.
- Avoid contacting us to report a missed collection. We are aware of the streets where we have not been able to access bins.
- Check our service updates page
Your bin might not have been emptied if:
- it did not display a valid collection sticker (brown bin only)
- it was not out for collection by 7am
- it was not in your designated collection point
- access to your bin was blocked by roadworks or poorly parked cars
- the bin lid was open
- it is broken or damaged
- it had the wrong things in it
- it was too heavy to be safely moved by our collection crews
As traffic issues or vehicle breakdowns may affect the time your bin is emptied, please do not report a missed collection until after 3pm.
We don't collect bags left beside bins.