Garden waste collection
The deadline to have your brown bin emptied from March has now passed.
- You can still sign up and pay for the service but your brown bin will not be emptied until a valid sticker is displayed on your bin.
- Your sticker will arrive by mid-April and your stickered bin will be emptied on the next scheduled collection day.
You cannot pay for this service if you:
- are a local business
- receive a 'black bag' collection of your waste
- are in a 'new build' property which has not yet been issued a completion certificate. Check on the One Scotland Gazetteer site
- did not receive a letter advising you of the service
Brown bins displaying a valid collection sticker will be collected fortnightly up to mid-November.
There are no discounts if you join the service part way through the collection season.
If you need help signing up, drop in to your local library. If you bring your debit or credit card, library staff can guide you through the process, using your device connected to our free Wi-Fi service, or on a library computer.
Cancel service and request a refund (within 14 days of paying for service)