Garden waste collection
We charge £35 per brown bin for the kerbside collection of garden waste.
Unfortunately we cannot take telephone payments for this service.
- Your brown bin will be collected fortnightly until 12 March 2021.
- No collections will take place between 12 December 2020 and 10 January 2021.
- Download your collection calendar
Discounts and concessions
There are no concessions and no discount if you join the service part way through the collection season.
No brown bin at your property
Pay for the service then request a new bin. We will check your property has paid for the service before we deliver your bin.
Request a refund
Cancel service and request a refund (within 14 days of paying for service)
Please note, it may take up to six weeks for your request to be processed, your property to be added to a collection routes and your bin sticker to be delivered. If your sticker has not arrived within this timescale, request a replacement sticker.
We are aware that the stickers state that they expire in November 2020. These were printed before we extended the collection season. You do not need a separate sticker for collections between November 2020 and March 2021.
To ensure we can empty your brown bin:
- Use your brown bin for compostable garden waste only.
- Do not overfill your bin. It's not safe for us to lift heavy bins.
- Do not squash waste into your bin. Compacted material won’t fall out when the bin is tipped upside down by the collection vehicle.
- Make sure the lid of your bin closes properly.
- Don't put any additional garden waste next to your bin: we will not pick this up.
- Ensure your bin is at the kerbside by 7am on your collection day.
- The handle on the bin should face the road, and the sticker should be visible to the collection crew.
- Look out for your neighbours and check they are able to put their bin out.
- Request replacement stickers
- Find your bin collection day
- What goes in your brown bin
- Request / return a bin
- Recycling centres