Terms and conditions
- Payment must be made at the time of booking. Bulky waste uplift charges 2016/17 (PDF)
- We may need to visit your property to give a bespoke quote.
- Place your items at the kerbside by 7am on the date of collection. This is usually the place where your grey bin is put out for collection.
- Collection crews will only collect items listed in your order.
- All items must be easily accessible to our collection crews. We cannot collect items from between parked cars or from communal bin stores.
- If you cannot put items at the kerbside, we will charge extra to collect items from your garden. We will not charge if you are registered with our 'pull out' service. We cannot enter a house to collect items.
- If you authorise us to collect items from your garden we accept no liability for loss or damage to plants, landscaping or ornaments.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancellations can only be made up to 12 noon on the day before your uplift is due.
- We only accept cancellations by phone.
- Refunds are conditional on the points above.
- Once a booking is made, you cannot change the number / type of items without forfeiting your collection appointment.
- Any changes to your booking will change your original collection date.
Is there anything wrong with this page?