Terms and conditions
You will not book a bulky uplift if you or anyone in your household:
- Has tested positive for COVID-19 with the last 7 days
- Has COVID-19 symptoms
- Is self-isolating due to COVID-19
If your situation changes between making your appointment and your waste being uplifted, you must cancel your booking.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- We may need to visit your property to give a bespoke quote.
- Place your items at the kerbside by 6.30am on the date of collection. This is usually the place where your grey bin is put out for collection.
- Collection crews will only collect the items listed in your order.
- All items must be easily accessible to our collection crews. We cannot collect items from between parked cars or from communal bin stores.
- If you are registered with our 'assisted collection' service, leave your items as close as possible to your gate or driveway. We cannot enter a house to collect items.
- If you are registered to receive an assisted collection and authorise us to collect items from your garden, we accept no liability for loss or damage to plants, landscaping or ornaments.
- All household appliances must be empty, and doors taped shut.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancellations can be made up to 12 noon on the day before your uplift is due.
- We only accept cancellations by phone.
- Refunds are conditional on the points above.
- Once a booking is made, you cannot change the number / type of items without forfeiting your collection appointment.
- Any changes to your booking will change your original collection date.
Is there anything wrong with this page?