Household waste recycling centres
Terms and conditions
Before you book
Please do not visit a Household Recycling Centre if you or anyone in your household:
- Has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 7 days
- Has COVID-19 symptoms
- Is self-isolating due to COVID-19
If you have already booked an appointment, please cancel your booking and re-book once you are fit and well again or are no longer self-isolating.
Using a van or trailer
- We are unable to accommodate any vehicle larger than 3,500kg GVW.
- You can bring waste to the Recycling Centre in your own van or trailer a maximum of 6 times a year (January to December).
- You can bring waste to the Recycling Centre in a hire van a maximum of 6 times a year (January to December).
- If you are borrowing a van to bring in your own household waste, you can bring waste to the Recycling Centre a maximum of 6 times a year (January to December) up to the vehicle's 6 visit allocation. You are responsible for advising the van owner your visit will count against their vehicle's allowance.
- If you cannot attend you must cancel your booking in advance otherwise it will count against your total number of visits.
- You can book for either a van or a trailer - not both. Vans towing a trailer are not accepted.in.
- The last entry time for vans, trailers and large vehicles is 15:45pm. This is to allow you time to empty your vehicle and correctly recycle your waste.
- The person making the booking must also bring in the waste.
The following vehicles are not permitted on site:
- Motorhomes over 3,500kg GVW
- Horse boxes
- Vans towing a trailer
- Any other vehicle over 3,500kg GVW
I confirm by making this booking:
- I and all other members of my household do not have Covid-19 (coronavirus) symptoms. I will cancel my booking if I or another member of my household develop symptoms or are required to self-isolate.
- I am bringing in my own household waste. This is waste generated by myself and my household.
- I will follow all site rules and instructions given to me by staff when I visit. I understand that my failure to do so could result in me, or any person associated with my booking, being asked to leave the site, and that I may be unable to book further appointments in the future.
- I will arrive using the vehicle type and vehicle registration number given at the time of booking.
- I will maintain the required social distance from site staff and any other site users.