Household waste recycling centres
Donate furniture and household items for reuse to the Reuse Cabin at Stobhill Recycling Centre.
All items must be in a good, clean condition, free from defects, stains, pet hair, and with safety labels as required.
- all furniture
- sofas (with fire safety label attached)
- dining tables and chairs
- bedframes and mattress (clean, dry and stain free)
- bedside cabinets, book cases, coffee tables
- bikes and scooters
- prams, cots, and other baby and children equipment
- acoustic musical equipment
- household items such as laundry baskets, curtain poles, mirrors and pictures, rotary washing lines, crockery and cutlery, saucepans, suitcases, ornaments. (Glass items also require a safety symbol).
Marc Recycling Social Enterprise Charity will collect donated furniture to sell in their shop in Dalkeith. Other items will be donated to local charities by Marc.
We cannot accept:
- electrical items
- petrol powered equipment
- broken items
- items with rips or tears
- stained or wet items
Marc reserves the right to refuse any items due to their condition.